Mission, Vision, and Value Development
Product and Service Prioritization
- The purpose of developing a mission, a vision and values are to create an overarching strategy for your firm.
- B2B Professional Services firms that have defined their mission, vision and values are more focused than those who have not.
- This tool aims to help you define your reason for existence, where your organization seeks to be in the future, and the core principles to guide you in that journey.
This playbook provides the framework to create a Value Proposition for your firm. A value proposition is a business or marketing statement that a company uses to summarize why a consumer should use a service. This statement convinces a potential consumer that one particular service will add more value or better solve a problem than other similar offerings.
- The purpose of scoring products/services is to focus your B2B firm’s efforts and resources on your most promising opportunities.
- This tool provides you with a template to score your products/services on both external and internal factors. You can quickly change these factors to be more relevant for your firm’s business.
- The result of the scoring will be a forced ranking of your top products/services.
Balanced Scorecard and Reporting
Business Plan Forecast Playbook
Reporting is an important part of running a B2B firm. This playbook will take you through the necessary exercises to develop a balanced scorecard to organize your goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics.
Project sequencing and roadmap development can seem daunting to even to the most seasoned B2B executive. We have developed a systematic and proven approach in this playbook.
Using our approach, you will develop an Execution Confidence score for each potential project.
- This playbook and accompanying Excel Workbook is designed to provide firms with information that will allow them to make sound financial decisions. The Business Plan Forecast will help predict cash flow and develop a projected income statement, balance sheet and cash flow forecast for a five-year period.
Risk Assessment Matrix
This playbook provides the framework to better understand how to use capabilities to assess your B2B firm.
Not every capability is critical to your firm’s success so we look at your capabilities through two different lenses importance and effectiveness.
This playbook provides the framework to develop a change management strategy for your firm. Focusing on change management increases the probability of successful change implementation and ongoing maintenance of the changes in one place.
Change management can help B2B achieve better, faster outcomes and is critical to success.
- Identify areas to reduce risks
- Prioritize and group project outcomes
- Develop a plan for managing risks
- It measures the degree of actual risk for each area or aspect of a system and directly links this to the potential business impact