B2B Positioning and Messaging
Every Solution Set is packed with insights, examples, and actionable strategies to help grow your B2B firm. Each Solution Set contains a combination of Playbooks and Point Solutions that provides you with ready-to-go tools to solve issues relevant to firms like yours.
To find out what is included in each Solution Set, you can go to each product by clicking on the More Detail button below the product description.
Value Proposition Framework
Developing Client Personas
7 Ps of Marketing
This playbook provides the framework to create a Value Proposition for your firm. A value proposition is a business or marketing statement that a company uses to summarize why a consumer should use a service. This statement convinces a potential consumer that one particular service will add more value or better solve a problem than other similar offerings.
This playbook provides the framework to create composite representations of your ideal prospect within your preferred target segments. The persona helps you to:
- Helps establish clear descriptions of team members’ roles and responsibilities.
- The purpose of the 7 Ps is to strategically position a firm in the market and evaluate its presence
- Adopting the 7 Ps approach helps you to focus promotion, place, price, product, people, presence and positioning effectively
- This tool helps you to implement and evaluate the key marketing elements of your B2B firm.
Brand guidelines communicate a variety of things about your brand, both internally to your business, as well as externally to your prospects and clients. B2b firms use brand guidelines as a resource for everyone to understand how to represent their brand.
Our brand guidelines can contain sections on:
This playbook provides the framework to create Editorial Guidelines for your firm. Editorial Guidelines help your content writers develop blogs and articles that will strike the right tone and message with your target clients, and establish a consistent style for your firm.
Provides a framework for developing an elevator pitch for business planning.
In order to develop a successful business strategy, B2B firms need to definitively state what they offer and boil it down to its essence.
If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied.
- That’s our commitment and your guarantee. If you are not satisfied during your first 30 days of using the product we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.