This playbook provides the framework to create a Sales Playbook for your firm. Sales Playbooks help your B2B sales team to understand potential clients, handle objections, manage different stages of the sales cycle, and achieve the right positioning and messaging. It also helps establish effective metrics and expectations for sales teams.
Our Sales Playbook Framework contains seven critical elements for success in selling professional services. We will walk you through a process that breaks each element into its core components with exercises that will help you create your Sales Playbook.
Time to Complete:
4 - 5 weeks
Building Block of Growth:
Other Related Enablers of Growth:
- Sales Processes
- Sales Tools
- Reporting and Governance
Number of Pages:
A detailed Sales Playbook helps your firm take a more targeted and efficient approach to acquire new customers.
This score is based on the positive impact that building this proposition can have on your business and the relatively modest effort that is needed to do it.
Tool Video Preview
WHY USE THIS PLAYBOOK
- A systematic approach of how to sell across your organization
- A collection of best practices and strategies for being successful as a salesperson with clients
- A living breathing working document that is designed to be continually updated
WHO IS THIS PLAYBOOK FOR
- A full script of everything you should say. Rather it is a guide to provide key tips and strategies throughout the sales cycle
- A substitute for training and coaching
- A playbook only for sales reps that are not meeting their quotas – our experience is that the highest performing reps are the biggest consumers of the information – and continue to add to and develop it
- Something that is put on a shelf and not looked at again
HOW TO USE THIS PLAYBOOK
- Use it to prepare for important calls
- If you are having challenges moving someone through the sales funnel, look for tips and strategies in the relevant stage of the funnel
- Continue to add to it, take notes and share them with your colleagues