This playbook provides the framework to create an Account Management strategy for your firm. A strong account management program helps your team to deepen relationships, uncover opportunities, handle objections, manage different stages of the sales cycle, and achieve the right positioning and messaging.
It also creates a systematic approach for planning, documenting, and growing your most important clients by delivering value that your competitors cannot match.
Our framework contains seven critical elements for success in establishing and growing a strong account management team. We will walk you through a process that breaks each element into its core components with exercises that will help you create your account management strategy.
Time to Complete:
Building Block of Growth:
Account Management & Enablement
Other Related Enablers of Growth:
- Account Management Processes
- Account Management Tools
- Reporting & Governance
Number of Pages:
A detailed Account Management helps your firm take a more targeted and efficient approach to growing and deepening client relationships.
This score is based on the positive impact that building this proposition can have on your business, and the significant amount of effort it would take to complete the playbook.
Tool Video Preview
WHAT A PLAYBOOK IS
- A systematic approach of how to cultivate and grow relationships with your most important clients
- A collection of best practices and strategies for successful and high performing account managers
- A living breathing working document that is designed to be continually updated
WHAT A PLAYBOOK IS NOT
- A substitute for training and coaching
- A playbook only for Account Management reps that are not meeting their quotas – our experience is that the highest performing reps are the biggest consumers of the information – and continue to add to and develop it
- Something that is put on a shelf and not looked at again
HOW TO USE THIS PLAYBOOK
- Use it to prepare for important calls
- If you are having challenges moving someone through the sales funnel, look for tips and strategies in the relevant stage of the funnel
- Continue to add to it, take notes and share them with your colleagues