YouTube is the second most used search engine after Google. Therefore, a digital marketing strategy is incomplete without the use of this popular platform. B2B marketers should understand the importance of video content in order to get desired results. According to a report, companies that utilize video in their marketing strategies grow their revenue 49% faster year after year. It is an effective B2B marketing strategy to share knowledge and increase brand awareness. Continue reading this post to learn how you can use YouTube to reach your potential clients.
Top Benefits of Using YouTube for B2B Marketing
Did you know over a billion hours of video content is watched on YouTube every day? As a result, promoting your brand on YouTube is a great idea. Before we jump right into YouTube marketing best practices, you should also understand its benefits.
- ● Posting videos on YouTube with optimized title tags and descriptions help increase your visibility in search engines like Google. According to statistics, video is 50 times likelier to rank on Google than plain text results.
- ● YouTube is one of the most popular platforms for watching videos. Therefore, when you post videos on this platform, people can easily find your business. Additionally, it will help you reach your target audience.
- ● It’s easy to use YouTube and you can customize your channel according to your brand identity.
- ● YouTube can help you build a long-lasting relationship with your target audience, which will strengthen your brand.
How to Use YouTube for B2B Marketing?
Here’s a step-by-step guide that can help you use YouTube marketing effectively to achieve your business goals –
- ● Build Your Channel
The YouTube channel of your B2B firm is just like any other social media platform. Therefore, you must invest your time and efforts in building your channel with the right details. Use the same approach as you would build your social media profile and company website. Some expert tips include the following –
- ~ Your channel should feature the brand’s icon and custom banner.
- ~ Introduce your target audience to your brand with a channel description in the about section.
- ~ If you make content for different categories, you must create custom playlists to organize your videos. For example – you can make 4-5 playlists, namely product demos, webinars, or vlogs.
- ● Produce Engaging Content
You cannot achieve success in YouTube marketing without an effective content strategy. There are several ways to make video content to promote B2B products and services. It requires a bit of research and business tools in order to create compelling content. Some examples are –
- ~ Vlogs – Almost every B2B firm includes blogs in its content marketing strategy to connect with its audience. The same strategy can be implemented for video content in the form of vlogs. You can make vlogs explaining a relevant topic in a casual and conversational tone. People love watching such content as it is interesting and attention-grabbing.
- ~ Product demos – Most people skip reading the product demos as they are boring and confusing. The best way to present product demos is by making short videos for YouTube. According to research, 43% of B2B buyers use online video to research products or services for their business. Product demos in the form of videos are entertaining and engaging.
- ~Brand storytelling – Storytelling is gaining immense popularity in the B2B business space.You can plan a strategy using business tools to produce short and engaging storytelling videos for your brand. Include interviews of your employees in it and show your customer who you are. It will help humanize the brand and help build trust and long-term relationships.
- ● Be Consistent
Consistency is the key to success on YouTube. However, many B2B firms make the mistake of posting content irregularly. Looking at a company’s YouTube channel that is not updated gives a negative impression and shows the failure of its video marketing strategy. Although staying consistent is not easy, you can make a content calendar and stick to it for the best results.
- ● Content Repurposing
As stated above, staying consistent is not easy for most B2B firms. The major reason for this problem is the lack of content ideas. This is where content repurposing can help. It refers to taking one piece of content and changing it to another format, which extends the life of your ideas. This is the ultimate trick for those who want to work smarter. You can also use business playbooks for help with content repurposing, which helps save time and resources.
- ● YouTube Advertising
Although using YouTube to build an organic audience is important, using advertising can help supplement traffic to your YouTube channel. There are different types of ads, such as – ads that play before other videos, promoted videos, and banner ads. You can choose the one that works best for you.
- ● Evergreen Strategies
Every B2B marketer should know about the evergreen strategies that work best for YouTube. Some tricks are a must for every YouTube channel, regardless of the industry. Bright thumbnails, title optimization, SEO-optimized description, and simple graphics are effective for increasing click-through rates and video views.
YouTube is a powerful platform for B2B companies to reach their target audience and achieve business goals. Incorporating this platform into your overall marketing strategy can take your B2B business to the next level. Follow the tips shared in this blog post to increase the brand visibility of your firm and generate leads.
You can also contact Company Expert to boost the effectiveness of your sales and marketing strategy. We act as your internal marketing department to support all of your B2B business plans and marketing activities. You will have a dedicated account manager and a team of specialists that will plan, execute, and track your B2B marketing strategy. Partner with us to increase your win rates and shorten your sales cycles. Visit our website to learn more!