B2B Story Telling
Storytelling is a universal practice and has existed since the beginning of human history. Yet in business, we often forget to tell our stories.
Stories are one of the best ways to connect with clients and encourage them to take action. In business, we often focus on objective data, facts, figures, product features, charts, and technology. However, storytelling reaches people on an emotional level. Stories communicate to the listener exactly what you do and what you stand for. Therefore, it’s essential to craft compelling stories, both about yourself and your B2B firm.
This playbook will help you craft a story that will resonate with your audience and grow your business.
Time to Complete:
Building Block of Growth:
Other Related Enablers of Growth:
- Value proposition
- Elevator speech
Number of Pages:
A strong story can be compelling and can lead to greater conversions.
This score is based on the positive impact a story can have on your sales and the relatively limited amount of time you have to invest in its development.
Tool Video Preview
WHAT A PLAYBOOK IS
- A systematic approach to developing an effective story
- A guide with examples and types of stories to write
- Prompts to generate story ideas and how to develop them
WHAT A PLAYBOOK IS NOT
- Your story
- Meant for you to develop a generic story
- Something that you do once, storytelling will change according to the setting, the audience, and the goal of the meeting
HOW TO USE THIS PLAYBOOK
- Use it to prepare for meetings or conferences
- Periodically go back through this playbook to see if you can think of additional or more compelling stories
- Continue to add to it, take notes and share them with your colleagues